Dark Matter season 3 Download Full TV Show Epiosodes

Where to download Dark Matter season 3 episodes? You have come to the right place! This page has direct download links to Dark Matter tv series!

Dark Matter season 3 poster

3 Episodes

Download Links



7.4/ 10

23,609 votes

Original Title:

Dark Matter


Science Fiction, Drama, Thriller


3 nominations.






Release Date:





Syfy channel bought exclusive rights for filming Dark Horse’ comic series “Dark Matter”. Modern scientists inform that they know 10% maximum about Universe’s matter. It looks like the crew of abandoned spaceship of the eponymous series will face with the other 90% of it. In season 3 all the six members wake up from their anabiosis almost simultaneously. Memory of this expedition members is blank about duration of flight, details of their biographies and other issues. Spaceship lands in one of the mining colonies. In order to find more information about their past and the future, ex-members decide to stick together. In any case, it will not save them from terrible secrets, vengeance, envy and betrayals. Generally, “Dark Matter” is about phenomena of darkness inside and outside the human and ways to tackle it.

Dark Matter season 3 download full tv show episodes

Episode 1

1080p-HDTV: (.mkv, 394.3 MB) |

720p-HDTV: (.mkv, 1.4 GB) |

(.avi, 598.0 MB) |

(.mp4, 414.0 MB) |

Episode 2

1080p-HDTV: (.mkv, 1.3 GB) |

(.mkv, 137.3 MB) |

(.mp4, 376.6 MB) |

Episode 3

1080p-HDTV: (.mkv, 338.6 MB) |

720p-HDTV: (.mkv, 669.0 MB) |

(.avi, 378.8 MB) |

(.mp4, 194.0 MB) |

Other seasons of the show

Dark Matter season 3 trailer

How many episodes?

If you what to check the air dates of the Dark Matter show, click on our Episode Guide. You won't miss any programs. TellySeries.TV is you TV show guide and best place to Download Dark Matter season 3 . Copy you favourite episodes to PC and watch them later!